Saturday, August 8, 2009

6 months

Well, it has been a hectic month. Decided to start post because of problems I had with the vet. Maybe someone can give advice about picking vet.

I adopted Moby from a pet store. Yes, I know about puppy mill. However this was from the owners litter and I had seen the mom before, so i was pretty confident about the health of the pups and i knew the owner was not mass breeding his dog. As stated before, Moby is a Chug...

First problem ...Moby and Malik did not get along too well. Malik is a 4 year old puggle. Very nice and well-behaved... I was surprised that Malik was very timid around Moby...but Moby was running around like a mad man. So, of course, i did not leave them alone together.

Fast forward 2 months later.. Moby is now 5 months and he snags one of his back dew claws and he is bleeding all over the place. I was frantic...I called my normal vet....they could not get him in for a emergency visit. So i took him to the closed veterinary clinic that would see him right away.

1 comment: